Unless sneezing is a sign of perfection, of course. It's so complicated
being a god.
In the good old days when the population knew nothing and bekieved everything they were told, the phrase "bless you" was used, as it was believed that a sneeze was the means of getting rid of evil spirits.
On that subject, I was talking to some geezer some while ago about the
science of working out people's movements and probability of involvement
Just out of interest (which is a euphenism for "I visit a lot of dodgy sites to pursue my interest in zoophilia and necrophilia) if I have a second hand computer, sign up to an ISP which takes no note of my personal details, only my telephone number for connection purposes and am well protected with anti virus protection – can my various visits be traced over the ether either by the authorities or other third parties? And if so, how do they do that?
No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.
From our sources
- Derry: city of culture looks to a better future as it gets its musical kicks
- What the creeping ice age will look like
- It will never stop.
- I watched the video of the mugger who stole a mobile and ran into the path of a bus. Shame he didn't ...
- Porn! It's porn! Porn!...
- T'is a sad society in which we currently live, innit...