Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- HBO issue statement on True Detective streaming crash
- China to train leaders to manage online public opinion
- Geoff Garvey - news agency chief who just loved breaking stories
- Craig Beck leaves The Pulse and Pulse 2 - from FeaturesExec Media Bulletin
- Ricky Wilson signs up for 6 Music shows - from Radio Today
- Newsweek's Bitcoin story would have been a great Buzzfeed story | Michael Wolff