Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- ITV’s commercial chief Fru Hazlitt to leave broadcaster for health reasons
- Syrian electronic army 'hacks' Independent, OK Magazine and NHL
- The art of advertising illustration – in pictures
- Payday loan adverts could be banned on television before 9pm
- Clive James: It's awkward I'm still alive
- BBC and local newspapers are moving closer together