Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- Sophie Monk quits 2Day FM, blaming early starts
- The European Commission is a strange and mysterious ‘organisation’. Is it an ‘organisation’? I’m not...
- The shamans hate our hair-dryers.
- Dont let those high achievers bring you down
- Britain, dont put your faith in Russell Brands revolution
- Ben Bradlee the wit and the wisdom