Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- Welcome to the future of advertising, where the word digital is redundant
- Weekly Beast: Sydney siege shows cost of ABC cuts; Fairfax confused about Waleed Aly
- Jimmy Savile victims receive apology from North Yorkshire police
- Sun editor David Dinsmore tops 'sexist of the year' poll
- The Sun’s picture editor had no motive to bend the rules, misconduct trial told
- The Great British Bake Off rises to top of most-watched TV of 2014 so far