Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- Halloween. The culmination of Halloweek. This is the day that it’s very sadly illegal to answer the...
- Growing foreign ownership of British television is no bad thing
- Amazon lands hit with Transparent as on-demand revolution gathers pace
- That moment in the pouring rain when your phone keeps telling you the finger print sensor is too wet...
- Matt Taibbi returning to Rolling Stone after split from First Look Media
- Scottish broadcaster STV bids for three more local TV licences