Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- Fubar: the station promising an uncensored future for UK radio
- News Corp chief defends cash-strapped Australian, saying it is much loved
- Channel 4 takes step towards getting into TV production
- Please NEVER share or put in my timeline any beheading or other videos of actual murder.
- Aha. There's a master plan. Liverpool's Citytalk and Radio City have a future that's completely different...
- The future of the BBC: you either believe in it or you don't