Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- This time of year is a strange time of year. You know the end of the year is signalled as soon as the...
- Happy Halloweek and Christmas Quarter
- Why too few women work at senior levels in broadcasting
- Channel 4 develops Peter Kosminsky drama on Islamic State
- The Guardian overtakes New York Times in comScore traffic figures
- BBC funding would be up for debate after Tory election win, says Javid