Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- The cocoa crisis: why the world’s stash of chocolate is melting away
- Claudia Winkleman to return to Strictly Come Dancing on Saturday
- Journalist Jackie Ashley takes over as president of Lucy Cavendish College
- Bravo Newsquest - your Scottish independence paper is timely
- Matthew Freud was ‘within 24 hours’ of selling minority stake to WPP
- Google Contributor: can I really pay to remove ads?