Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- Ad break: Adidas, Vauxhall Corsa, DialDirect, Anti Smoking, moneysupermarket.com, Carl's Jr - video
- BBC launch interactive Taster service encouraging users to shape content
- David Cameron: include Northern Ireland parties too in TV debates
- Trinity Mirror should come clean about phone hacking
- Mr Selfridge loses out in ratings to Last Tango in Halifax
- What is Trivia Crack and why are 100m people playing it?