Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- My other half is working overnight. That gives me uninterrupted listening to lovely @DuncanBarkes on...
- 10 years of Top 20s on Radio 1 Sunday until the last ever Top 40 between 4pm and 7pm. The end of an ...
- How bad is your day?
- The readers’ editor on... Buddhism and organised lobbying | Stephen Pritchard
- Goodbye Zane, Hello Annie; Goodbye Fearne, Hello Clara
- Respecting other people's beliefs?