Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- Cliff Richard raid: BBC put police in very difficult position, says South Yorkshire chief constable - video
- Weird. I watched a conspiracy theory video with Karen Hudes in it. I then Googled her and got lots of...
- Yeah, see, this, right, is the Pyramid of Technology. It’s how technology becomes nature in seven steps...
- Posing naked is one of the ultimate feminist acts
- Cliff Richard raid: police chief apologises for BBC deal on coverage
- So, I was chatting to a Christian friend who mentioned he had the Bible on CD. I politely asked if he’d...