Christopher England <(Address removed)> said:
Quoting a previous Gash McGash contribution:-
No no no no no. You're mistaking it for CFA Extra Cold Draught, which
this is clearly not an example of. The pictured CFA does not need to be
kept at such cold temperatures and a soft sea breeze should be
sufficient to keep it stable.
Well, I bow to your superior technical knowledge on this matter. But,
with it not being the CFA-ECD, won't it be less strong by the time it
gets to us?
* Christopher England just said that *
Nope. The temperature doesn't affect the strength at all. It may appear to give the effect of being stronger, but that's all psychological, trust me. This CFA (draught) should merely provide a warmer sound than the ECD.
From our sources
- First world war: how state and press kept truth off the front page
- BBC Worldwide: smoke and mirrors
- MH17: how Storyfuls social sleuthing helped verify evidence
- When former Christian Fundamentalist Patricia Ruth Barker left her religion she said, "When I became...
- Media Monkeys Diary: BBCs Evan Davis ploy, Times v Telegraph
- Who invented Lime and Mint Lucozade and why have they infested my fridge with crates of it? Worst taste...